Rumi's poems

 Rumi's poems



 Rumi's poems


I'm it you

Do not open me ...

Abandoned everyone

I did not get lucky

Mistress Chou is shining

Love the example of a particle

Because the spring is the love of the spring

Do not dance any horns that are dry

Who is in my heart

In my heart and soul

Though my life passed

Get him back

Darwish and love are both royal

The tragedy of sad love but hidden

I devastated myself to my heart

Because I knew that treasure was in ruin

I just chose your world

Do you have to be sad?

Do not accept love in the conversation

The love of the sea disappeared

The drops of the sea can not be counted

Seven seas in front of it is wisdom

Our endeavors are different

Mistress is good

I do not believe in love too

We are after this fall spring

Hear this strain because it complains

It explains the divisions

You're not kidding me

In my speech, I betrayed the man and woman

My breasts will be a commentary on the parable

To say the description of the pain of enthusiasm

Whoever stayed away from his principle

Rejoice your time

Come on, my friend, and save me

Learn and take both of my worlds

Beat up with everything

Fire on me and your wife

Do not worry, sad and sad

Do not be afraid of the world

You saw that nobody remembers me

Except for the sadness that a thousand people are sad about

My sweetheart cave me for my cry

Help you cave me

Noah, you're the soul of the conqueror and you are the wise

Your detailed breasts are in my secrets

You are the light of yours. You are the government of Mansour Touee

The chicken that tired you to my beak

You're in the droplet of your laughter

Your sugar is more poison than you

You are the house of the sun in the house of Venus

Let me hope you will help me

Your day is your day

You drink water in your jug, this time

You're the seed of your trap

Baked Raw Tin, Come to Me

This tone, if I'm a little bit hurt

You walked away so nasty, that's all my speech

Rumi's poems about Attar Nishapur

Seven cities of love became Attar

We are still bent over

I am the Roman ruler who pours sugar from my head

However, in speaking of the Ghulam, Sheikh Aṭaram

I'm sick of being young

I killed you from my life

I was afraid that I was lost in you

I'm not going to show you now

I wanted a kiss and you gave six

The student you were such a professor

Good and good creativity

You have a thousand freedom in the world

Biteau is not going to die

It's hot you do not like this

See your drunken intellect in your wheel cycle

The ears are not in your hands

Your soul is boiling. He drinks you heart

The wits roar. Beat does not go away

I miss you, and your visit is my cure

The colorless dressing is my jail time

No reason and no one else

What is your grief over my soul

Shame is all about it and this should be

So, the disadvantages of underground should be

Mirror mirror, good and bad

Because the mirror should be on the iron

Do not make love unlucky

Do not be out of love

One hundred drops of cloud if it hits the sea

Movement of love does not occur

Whoever sees you and does not choke a flower

It is tired of life like stomach

Everlasting, do not be happy

Invitation to Zul Jalal and visit Rasel

From the fire of love in the gloom

The milk of his riveted milk in the veil of softness

The sun is shameless for him

It was not shameful, man is so shameful

Oh, Joseph, our good name, we are happy on our roof

O our Cup of Fighters!

O our light, O our Sir, our Mansour government

Waxing in our passion will be our grapes

O our sweetheart and purpose, we are the Qiblah and our god

Fire on our flames. Watch in our smoke

O our sweetheart, our cutie is trapped in our hearts

Get out of our work Bostan Kum Our Dash

I die in the flower of my heart

Wonderful fire of heart and heart, oh we are

The mistress was arranged to wind such a bug

His infidelity was believed to be such a wind

The property that was distracted from evil was Satan

So Solomon opened it up so that it was blowing

Help you feel tired of me

It was sad for the fans to wind such a bug

You separated the squirrel, too

He was waiting for the guest to wind this bug

Zan Talaat Shahan Zan Torch Home

Every corner of the chao was blowing so that the wind would be like that

Zan the false anger of his sweetheart

The world was so great that the wind was blowing

The night went to the wakeup. It came to grief. Futouh came

The sun was shining, so that's the wind

I can not sit down without a sweethearted soul

I can not sit down without fear

I do not want to get up

I can not sit down at a conscious time

My light is my eyes

I can not sit on the wall

I'll see what I've been selling to her light

I can not sit down without a sweethearted soul

I'm out of sight

I can not sit down with such a message

I've been dying forever

I can not sit down without flowers and golos

My job is continuous because I have not tested it

I can not sit down more than that

Every breath will be different

I can not sit down without a doubt

Zan is a tail in the world of body and soul

I can not sit down with sadness

Shams says tall every moment

I can not sit down without a hitch

I like the weather more than that

I can not sit in sadness

source : اشعار مولانا

Comments